Welcome to Seward
We are the largest and only booking agency that specializes in lodging from Seward to Moose Pass, Alaska.
* This means we are able to help visitors to quickly and easily find lodging in the Seward area that best fits their needs.
* From simple to cute or rustic cabins; to bed and breakfasts that offer a full breakfast or just a continental breakfast; to private suites & vacation rentals that offer complete kitchens fit for two or ten people; to hotels/motels, we can help you find what you are looking for in our data base of 100 plus locations.
* There is no charge for this service.
* Plus when booking your lodging through this service you will get discounts on tours to the Kenai Fjord's National Park with our two largest companies in Seward, Alaska; these being, Major Marine Tours and Kenai Fjord Tours; along with discounts to Ididaride Dog Sled Tours.* Remember you must booking lodging through this service to get our discounts on tours.
I, Debra, have been helping our guests for over fifteen years and I have first hand knowledge of all lodgings. I will honestly tell you both positive or negative comments I have received about lodgings in Seward. Whether you are looking for the best price, view, breakfast, something special, or location, I can honestly direct you to a place that will fit your needs. I want you to enjoy your time in Seward, Alaska with no bad experiences. I fell in love with Seward thirty-two years ago, I hope you will do the same.
* In addition, I have added information about Seward, Alaska with links to some of the businesses in Seward to help you plan your time in Seward.
The small town of Seward, Alaska, with a population of 4000 in the summer and 3000 in the winter, is located at the end of the Seward Highway. Seward is nestled between the pristine Resurrection Bay, the dynamic Chugach Mountain Range and right next door to Kenai Fjords National Park.
With a diameter of approximately three miles you will find most activities within a one mile radius centered between our Small Boat Harbor (which is 3 blocks long) and our charming Historical Downtown area. (which is 3 blocks long) No matter where you stay in Seward, in town or out of town, you will be less then 10 minutes to all the activities.
Because Seward is on the Pacific ocean, we enjoy the warmth brought by Japanese currents. In the summer the temperatures range from a comfortable 65 to 75 degrees and in the winter from about 25 to 35 degrees.
* Seward is one of Alaska's most popular visitor destinations. As a thirty-two year resident of Seward I enjoy sharing Seward with our guests. This web site will help inform you about Seward's lodging, tours and activities.